본문 바로 가기

로고

국내 최대 기계 및 로봇 연구정보
통합검색 화살표
  • AFDEX 2D/3D
  • 국내학술지

    145 0
    국내학술지 제목 게시판 내용
    제목(국문) 하나로 수조 방사선 준위의 저감 특성
    제목(영문) Reduction Characteristics of Pool Top Radiation Level in HANARO
    저자 박용철 (Yong-Chul Park ,한국원자력연구소 ) ▷공저자 네트워크 보기
    초록 HANARO, 30MW of research reactor, was installed at the depth of 13m in an open pool. The 90% of primary coolant was designed to pass through the core and to remove the reaction heat of the core. The rest, 10%, of the primary coolant was designed to bypass the core. And the reactor coolant through and bypass the core was inhaled at the top of chimney by the coolant pump to prevent the radiated gas from being lifted to the top of reactor pool. But, the part of core bypass coolant was not inhaled by the reactor coolant pump and reached at the top reactor pool by natural convection, and increased the radiation level on the top of reactor pool. To reduce the radiation level by protecting the natural convection of the core bypass flow, the hot water layer (HWL, hereinafter) was installed with the depth of 1.2m from the top of reactor pool. As the HWL was normally operated, the radiation level was reduced to five percent(5%) in comparing with that before the installation of the HWL. When HANARO was operated at a higher temperature than the normal temperature of the HWL by operating the standby heater, it was found that the radiation level was more reduced than that before operation. To verify the reason, the heat loss of the HWL was calculated by Visual Basic Program. It was confirmed through the results that the larger the temperature difference between the HWL and reactor hall was, the more the evaporation loss increased. And it was verified that the radiation level about was reduced more safely by increasing the capacity of heater.
    keyword Hot Water Layer(고온층), Pool Top Radiation(수조 상부 방사선), Heat loss(열손실)
    저널명 유체기계저널 ▷관련저널보기
    VOL 5
    PAGE 49-54
    발표년도 2002
    원문파일 국문다운로드
    • 페이스북아이콘
    • 트위터 아이콘

    서브 사이드

    서브 우측상단1